" To be the expert transportation service provider in Thailand and ASEAN. "
In order to achieve this vision, we will perform:
• Sustainable and consistent growth there will always be cargo to be moved and many transporters to choose from. What sets Nanon apart is our ability to continually provide our customers with superior levels of satisfaction. This company ideal allows us to sustain our growth long in to the future.
• Return on investment using our ability to effectively control our fleet and plan cargos movement we can assure our customers that there will be a notice able return on their investment.
" To provide transportation services with international standard and advance technology for efficiency to deliver goods to customers timely with safe. "
To achieve this mission nanon is committed to:
• International Standards we transport oversize heavy cargo to hazardous dangerous chemicals through cities, villages and across mountains for various projects. In order to offer consistent services, anon is dedicated to achieving our mission using international standard and best practice.
The training program provided to all employees overs theory, practical and assessments courses is provided through a combination of :
- In house classroom theoretical training using internal trainers.
- In house practical training using internal trainers.
- External training where we sent our employees to attend courses provided by training institutions or special organizations.
- On the job training that is provided to employees depending on their job description or job assignment.
- Third party trainers who are invited to conduct specialized training on various to pics.
We believe in the importance of a well trained workforce and all our drivers are trained by certificated safety and security trainers from overseas. However we are also committed to the Japanese principal of “completely check completely find out” or “CCCF” and we provide twice yearly training that covers the following topics.
- Customer service
- Health and safety
- Environmental driving
- Drug and alcohol free driving
- Maintenance of vehicles
- Strapping and securing of goods and containers
- Maximum loading capacities, Maximum driving hours
- Dangerous goods regulations
- Prohibition of common loading of dangerous goods
- New government regulations.
- Support Natural resources conservation